MCB Islamic Bank is inviting CVs for the position of 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗧/𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁 based in Lahore. Please only apply if you fulfill the criteria mentioned in the job details.
– MCS/MBA/CA-Inter/BCS/ACCA/ACMA/ preferred CISA with 2-3 years in Auditing or in IT Department.
– Good knowledge of Internal Audit Standards and operational implementation.
– Extensive Knowledge and detail Understanding of Swift Customer Security Controls Framework (CSCF).
– Knowledge of Banking Application, Information Technology System (operating system and Databases).
– Ample knowledge of Information Security / Cyber Security related risk and controls, relevant regulations, framework and standards.
– Good analytical skills for handling huge data with decent interpersonal communication skills.
– Teamwork skills for developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
– Ability to withstand pressure and deliver in accordance with timelines.
– Assist in preparation of risk based Annual Audit Plan and Audit Program in line with approved policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
– Ensure the audit executions supported with appropriate working papers and sufficient audit evidence.
– Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies as issued by SBP from time to time.
– Discuss the issues with stakeholders for agreements and give recommendations for resolutions.
– Remain updated on current policies, procedures and regulatory requirements as applicable to his / her area.
– Initiate / recommend value addition in audit working based on amendments in laws, regulations and bank’s policies and procedures.
– Any other task assigned by the line manager.
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗬
Eligible candidates may apply with their detailed CV along with their recent salary slips on email@example.com
Females & “Persons With Disabilities” candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only short list candidaes would be contacted for further processing.