We are searching for Full Stack PHP Developer
• Conducting examination of site and application necessities.
• Writing back-end code and building effective PHP modules.
• Develop, record and keep up front line online PHP applications on entryway in addition to premium help stages
• Build creative, best in class applications and work together with the User Experience (UX) group
• Prepare and keep up all applications using standard advancement instruments
• Utilize back-end information administrations and add to increment existing information administrations API
• Lead the whole web application advancement life cycle directly from idea stage to conveyance and post dispatch support
• Developing back-end entryways with an enhanced database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating information stockpiling arrangements.
• Responding to incorporation demands from front-end designers.
• Finalizing back-end highlights and testing web applications.
• Updating and adjusting application highlights to improve execution.
Experience required multi-year
Compensation 90k to 150k contingent on his/her experience
Offer pertinent resume at email@example.com