• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
o Working Hours: 9-hour shift
o Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
o No. of Vacancies: 20
Skills & Abilities:
• Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
• Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
• Must be flexible to work in shifts
• Excellent communication skills
Age limit: 20 to 30
Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
Gender: Male & Female
Job Shift: On Rotation
Job Type: Full-time
Transport: Conveyance will be provided to females only, males own transport.
Salary: Up to 21,500
Location: Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org