1LINK Vacancy Update!
Job Title: Associate Network & Infrastructure
Department: Shared Services
Qualification: Bachelor of Computer/Telecommunication/Software Engineering
Location: Karachi Experience: 2-3 years
· Monitor & manage IP networks & related environments (network infrastructure/systems software/applications software & routine configurations)
· Manage & coordinate customers (Banks/Telcos/ISPs & technical teams) for secure connectivity & smooth services
· Maximize network performance utilizing monitoring tools, scheduling upgrades & coordinating with vendors for infrastructure optimization
· Troubleshoot/diagnose & resolve software & other network/system related problems for internal/external users
· Identify anomalies, report violations & monitor security administration
· Hands on with Cisco Products – ASA & FTD Firewalls, Nexus platform, ISR routers & Palo Alto
· Ensure 100% uptime for entire Network & infrastructure
· Network optimization with quality of service & daily network status reporting
Job Requirements: · Good communication, interpersonal & technical
skills · Available to work on shifts for NOC Operations
· Network Certifications preferred Email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job title in the subject header.