Position: Student Experience Officer
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Experience Officer will be engaged in performing a clearly defined range of front-facing customer service and administrative tasks.
• Plan and execute student engagement activities to improve the student experience at university.
• Develop and launch campaigns that help improve student satisfaction, loyalty, and brand image.
• Measuring and tracking acquisition, retention and overall customer (student) sentiment
• Emphasizing to internal teams (faculty, UMOs) the importance of understanding students and their motivations
• Identify, counsel, and respond to students’ queries, concerns, and complaints.
• Referring students to different departments and university resources to enrich the academic journey where necessary.
• Fostering an understanding throughout the organization of the student’s journey and student life cycle.
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview for ERP operations.
• Must have command on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Good with Data Analysis
Education: MBA or master’s degree in business management
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience