– Developing store strategies to ensure high levels of inventory management systems and controls.
– Looking after complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
– Check the inventory coming in the store is according to the required standard/quality.
– Manage the inward and outward reports on a daily basis in the Inventory Management System.
– To train and guide the junior staff for improvement in working efficiency, accuracy.
– Advising the management for obsolete items that are not consumed on a quarterly basis.
– Close liaison with the Purchase Department and Finance Department for achieving the Company’s objectives and goals.