• Manage recruitment & onboarding process.
• Create a talent pipeline for future forecast positions with a proactive and result-oriented approach.
• Establish and maintain strong and smooth working relationships with the hiring managers
• Manage separation process.
• Develop HR Policies and Procedures, regularly review them.
• Implement various HR-related processes and initiatives.
• Arrange pieces of training sessions for relevant employees.
• Manage Performance Management system.
• Assist managers in developing KRAs/KPIs and ensure regular performance reviews during the year
• Ensure Skill Development plans are actively managed by the Line Managers for potential employees
• Ensuring strategic alignment and compliance to core HR processes etc.
• BBA or MBA, majoring in human resources
• Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential)
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills