Brief description of the job:
• Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents.
• Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
• Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues regarding product.
Timings: 9 hours shift
Requirements (Education): O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors
No. of Vacancies: 30
Skills & Abilities:
• An individual having the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
• Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
• Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
• Manages complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
• If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.
Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
Salary: up to Rs. 55,000/-
Transport: Conveyance will be provided.
Send us your CVs on email@example.com
*Email Subject should be “Customer Support Specialist International”